Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gasonator Tricone

I built my first Tricone for my self for my birthday. 5 gal. gas can for the body.



3 Paul Beard spun cones that he made for me , thanks to Beard Resophonic Guitars.



The cover for the cones I made out of my sons 1950 ford shoebox hotrod moon hupcap , my it RIP. 



I used to do these with Steve Krajewski , aka Estaban Bojorquez. After Estaban moved to Santa Fe NM , I just built this by myself.



Im not much of a player , but I have fun doing these.



I have single cone at McCabes guitar shop 4 sale if you want to check one out.



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/14/2012

    diggin' the header shot! guit looks killer too!
    el vaquero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Header pic is from a new series of paintings from Mr. Estaban Bojorquez , he has a new show opening in Santa Fe I will post info when I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin cool. I've never seen anything like that. want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Kirk! People have to hear those in person...the tone is amazing and they're LOUD if you push them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, absolutely cool, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sold the single cone , but put in my Tricone in McCabes 4 sale .

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tricone - i bought it last week and am really enjoying it

    ReplyDelete